Search This Blog

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Samantha's love affair with a Teenager

Samantha's love affair with a TeenagerTollywood latest sensation Samantha, who is currently busy shooting for her upcoming film 'Dookudu' opposite Mahesh Babu, recalls her first crush during her schooling days.

"When I was studying 8th class I got attracted to a boy who is my senior. Whenever, I saw him my heart thumps. But, now when I think about those days I feel silly about my self. My first film 'Ye Maya Chesave' also deals with love story in which I fall in love with a guy younger than me. But, I think it's quite unnatural and impossible for me in practical. If, ever I fall in love with any boy he should be elder to me," says Samantha.

Samantha announces her primary requirement of her lover. Soon, she may come up with few more. So, Guys! Be ready to grab the opportunity.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...