Search This Blog

Monday, May 2, 2011

Friends Teasing Hero's Wife With This Photo


Allu Arjun’s wife Sneha Reddy is being teased by her college friends. A group of girls are calling her on phone and talking about Allu Arjun’s intimate wet pose with Tamanna for the film ‘Badrinath’. Indeed, this picture has become very popular and hot favorite among the netizens.
 ‘Envy, thy name is woman’ said Shakespeare. So, the girls are tickling Sneha to see some anger and inconvenience in her.
 But Sneha is laughing at them for those calls and saying, “I know what Arjun is. This is the silliest photo. He shares many bigger things with me. I take everything light. I know how the life of a star hero will be. I married him knowing everything. You will be shocked to know my acceptance levels with respect to Arjun and his freedom. I love him for ever and you cannot bring envy in me”.
 Well, that’s a tough reply and indeed now men should feel envy about Arjun for this. Hats off to you Sneha!! And you are lucky Bunny!!!

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...