Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I returned my remuneration : Ram Charan

I returned my remuneration : Ram CharanThe qualities of a good being in Chiranjeevi appear to have endowed even in Ram Charan with inheritance. At this very young age of mid twenties, Ram Charan has shown inspirational character by returning the remuneration of Orange to producer Naga Babu for the lukewarm collection response generated for movie.  
"As Orange failed to make it high at the box office, I returned my remuneration to the producer. That is the maximum I can do as an actor," said Ram Charan partitioning the burden of Naga Babu.
Similar gestures were shown by Pawan Kalyan and Mahesh Babu for Puli and Khaleja but the tender age and high maturity levels in Ram Charan emphasize the Golden Heart in a born star. Dignitary celebrities in the industry are pleased by Ram Charan and desired that Mega family stand as inspiration for next generation heroes.

Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Ram Charan is son of Chiranjeevi .so that helping nature automatically comes ..age no matters

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...