Search This Blog

Monday, December 27, 2010

Ram Charan's love for Comedian's Wife

Ram Charan's love for Comedian's WifeMega Powerstar Ram Charan spoke at length about his likes - dislikes and also about his films in an exclusive chitchat with his fans.
Ram Charan said though he had put all his efforts whole heartedly in 'Orange', he was quite disappointed with the result. The young star said that he is hopeful about the coming New Year and would also shrug off all his bad habits in future.
"I didn't take any major decisions for the New Year. I decided to shrug off whatever the bad habits I have now in the coming days," said Ram Charan.
Ram Charan has a special love for the food prepared by star comedian Bramhi's wife.
"Though, I have given the title 'Orange' to my film, in fact I love white and green colors only. I love to wear Jeans 531 model which perfectly fits to my body. I love to taste the food prepared by Mrs. Brahmanandam at least once in a couple of months. It is really a marvelous and delicious one. I think no one can cook the food like her. That's why, I ask aunty to send me the meals carrier at least once in a month or two," said the star.
Ram Charan condemned the gossips about his upcoming film 'Merupu' with Kajal Agarwal got shelved.
"It might start a little bit late but with a perfect planning. We are taking all the mass and commercial elements into our consideration for this film. I will be acting as a Foot Ball player in this film. I don’t agree that a movie means merely some dances, stunts and shooting. I'm always keen to come up with some new idea and concept to delight the audiences and my fans. That's why, I am taking training in Foot Ball game from local coaches and from an Australian coach especially for this film," he concluded.

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...